“It was the DUTY of the TRUMPETERS and singers to make themselves heard IN UNISON in praise and thanksgiving TO the Lord, and when the song was raised, with trumpets and cymbals and other musical instruments, in praise to the Lord,
“For He is good,
for His mercy endures forever,”
the house, the house of the Lord, was filled with a cloud, so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud; for the glory of the Lord filled the house of God,”
(2 Chron 5:12-14).
The Lord has been speaking to me about praising Him for some time for He is worthy to be praised and for spiritual warfare in relation to our lives as believers, America, and the nations. In addition to praising Him, He’s been speaking to me about our dominion in the earth as His children. And He brought the Word together for me last night as I tried to fall sleep. (Thanks, Lord. LOL!)
First let’s pray!
Father, we take You for Your Word in Matthew 16:19 and pray accordingly:
“We have the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever we loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”
In the name of Jesus, we take authority over satan’s version of the “great reset,” and we bind it and every work behind it. We forbid it the earth and loose the Lord’s reset into this nation and the nations.
Dominion software thinking they could take “dominion” over our elections. We bind and forbid it in the name of Jesus. And we exercise our dominion in Jesus Christ’s name to release the Kingdom of God’s dominion into the earth to crush the devil’s imitation of “dominion” in the name of Jesus.
In the name of Jesus, we silence every deceiving, confusing, mocking spirit in the land. We bind the spirits of chaos and destruction and loose God’s shalom into the United States of America to destroy chaos and the works of the devil.
In the name of Jesus, we forbid the presidential election or any elections to be stolen in the land. Lord God, shine Your light on every darkness and expose every evil election fraud deed and everyone behind it and bring it and them to justice.
Mighty God, bless, help, and surround with favor every legal team and ally of President Trump to carry him to victory. Make his and his team’s way smooth and bring the solid, undeniable evidence to them with ease.
We continue to stand in gap for You, Lord God, in faith and in agreement with the words You gave the prophets and carry it all the way to victory:
In the name of Jesus, President Trump WON.
Like David did when he and his kingdom were robbed. He recovered ALL. And we prophesy right now over the United States of America. We recover all in the name of Jesus. We recover the United States of America as a constitutional republic that is one nation under God in the name of Jesus!
We praise You for a great victory over the enemy in Jesus’ name, amen.
Let’s put our faith into action – Trumpeters, Praise the Lord to Win the Election War for Trump and America
Lord, we are Your trumpeters first and foremost, and according to Your word, we praise You for You alone are worthy to be praised and receive all blessing and power and glory forever and ever!
- Lord, You are good and Your mercy endures forever!
- “Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph! For You, Lord Most High, are awesome; You are a great King over all the earth. You will subdue the peoples under us, and the nations under our feet. You will choose our inheritance for us, The excellence of Jacob whom He loves. Selah. You have gone up with a shout, You, O Lord, with the sound of a trumpet. We sing praises to You, Lord God, we sing praises! We sing praises to our King, sing praises! For You, O God, are the King of all the earth; We sing praises with understanding,” (Psalm 47:1-7).
- “Our hearts are steadfast, O God, our hearts are steadfast; We will sing and give praise. Awake, our glory! Awake, lute and harp! We will awaken the dawn. We will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples; We will sing to You among the nations. For Your mercy reaches unto the heavens, and Your truth unto the clouds. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; Let Your glory be above all the earth,” (Psalm 57:7-11).
- “God be merciful to us and bless us, and cause Your face to shine upon us, Selah. That Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations. Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Oh, let the nations be glad and sing for joy! For You shall judge the people righteously, and govern the nations on earth. Selah. Let the peoples praise You, O God; Let all the peoples praise You. Then the earth shall yield her increase; God, our own God, shall bless us. God shall bless us, and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him,” (Psalm 67:1-7).
- “We make a joyful shout to God, all the earth! We sing out the honor of Your name and make Your praise glorious. We say to Your, Lord God, “How awesome are Your works! Through the greatness of Your power Your enemies shall submit themselves to You. All the earth shall worship You and sing praises to You; We shall sing praises to Your name. Selah,” (Psalm 66:1-4).
- Lord, You are good and Your mercy endures forever! (repeat)
- Jesus (lift up His name). “Blessing and honor and glory and power be to Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb, forever and ever!” (Revelations 5:13).
- Freestyle, Spirit-led praise and worship, lifting up the name of the Lord.
*****I will try to record this word and post it on YouTube, etc. and link to it here.*****