And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands,” (Psalm 90:17)
Father, thank You for the promises in Your Word which say You delight in blessing and establishing the work of my hands. Promises You long to see me receive by faith.
1 John 5:14-15 says, “Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him,” (1 John 5:14-15). My beautiful Lord, I pray according to Your will for the work of my hands, and by faith, I have what I ask of You because You say so.
Mighty God, Your Word says I must believe in order to receive. So, by faith, fully persuaded by Your YES and AMEN promises, I…
- commit myself and work to You and my plans will be established, (Proverbs 16:3).
- thank You that You are, “able to keep what I have committed to You,” (2 Timothy 1:12).
- continually magnify You “Who has pleasure in my prosperity,” (Psalm 35:27).
- believe I “will be rewarded with prosperity,” (Proverbs 13:21) as I am the “righteousness of God in Christ” (2 Corinthians 5:21).
- “pray, send now prosperity,” (Psalm 118:25).
Abba Father, an earthly father would want his children to succeed in all they do. How much more Your Word shows me You desire so! The One who loves me most of all.
Your Word says “the borrower is the slave to the lender,” and to “owe no one anything except love,” (Proverbs 22:7; Romans 13:8).
So, according to Your Word and will, I ask You to bless the work of my hands so abundantly that I am debt free. I praise You for sending Your Son, Jesus, to deliver me from all forms of captivity. He proclaimed liberty to the captives and released the prisoners (Isaiah 61:1) when He went to the cross for me. Including liberty from the captivity of debt. The finished work of Jesus Christ made me the head and not the tail, above and not beneath, blessed to be a blessing, a lender and not a borrower, no longer a slave,” (Deuteronomy 28). I possess these promises by faith for me and the work of my hands.
With praise and thanksgiving, I:
- thank You for inviting me to “cast my burdens on You, so You will sustain me and never permit me to be moved,” (Psalm 55:22).
- thank You that no matter what’s going on in the world, because I trust in Your Word, I “will not be ashamed in the time of evil, and in the days of famine I will have abundance,” (Psalm 37:19).
- thank You that I will “never be forsaken nor will my children and descendants ever beg for bread,” (Psalm 37:25).
- bless and “remember You Lord God, for it is You who gives me power to get wealth,” (Deuteronomy 8:18).
- thank You for commanding the “blessing on all to which I set my hand,” (Deuteronomy 28:8)
Lord, my God, close the wrong doors and open the right ones for me and the work of my hands. Bring divine connections and hedge out little foxes, leaven, and wolves in sheep’s clothing. Protect me at every turn from the plots and traps of the enemy and those with impure hearts and motives who seek my destruction. Go before me and make my way smooth. Surround me with favor as a shield in all I do. And because I reject the paths of the wicked and delight in Your ways, I am like a “tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, and its leaves do not wither. In all that I do, I prosper,” (Psalm 1:3).
Thank You again, Lord, for all Your YES and AMEN promises to me. I need only believe them, walk and live by faith and not by sight, knowing I will see them fulfilled by Your righteous right hand. “You, the Lord my God, will hold my right hand, saying to me, ‘Fear not, You will help me,” (Isaiah 41:13). Hallelujah! I glorify You and praise Your Holy name.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Do you need a Holy Spirit surrendered, Christian Freelance writer? Check out my home page for my services and feel free to contact me with any questions.